Sunday, May 12, 2013

Whirlpool WED8800YC Cabrio 7.6 Cu. Ft. Silver With Steam Cycle Electric Front Load Dryer

Whirlpool WED8800YC Cabrio 7.6 Cu. Ft. Silver With Steam Cycle Electric Front Load Dryer



Whirlpool WED8800YC Cabrio 7.6 Cu. Ft. Silver With Steam Cycle Electric Front Load Dryer
Amazon and this dryer made me a hero to the wife
To start I work overseas so when I get a call from home with the wife telling me the dryer is out, it is somewhat of a problem. we had already bought the washer earlier in the year so we decided to get the matching dryer to go along with it.I contacted our local Lowes store, told them what I wanted and asked if they had it, Yes they did have it, all I needed to do was pay 1300.00 dollars and wait 2 weeks for delivery!!!! I kindly told them no thank you. So I got on amazon look up what I needed to my surprize the seller was offering free shipping and it was 500.00 less then Lowes. It arrived in 5 days in perfect condition and the wife loves it....
I would recomend this item to anyone who has a large family or washes lots of clothes and bulky items





  • Quick Refresh Steam Cycle: Tumbles up to 12 garments in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors. In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
  • Static Reduce Option
  • Wrinkle Shield Plus option with steam: Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes for up to 150 minutes. These models use the added benefit of steam for even better wrinkle-fighting performance.
  • Advanced Moisture Sensing System: This high-efficiency dryer uses three built-in sensors that read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer, so the drying cycle can end when everything is perfectly dry. This saves time and energy as well as helping to prevent overdrying.
  • 7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity: "Featuring the industry's largest available capacity,* these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads. *Among leading brands."
  • EcoBoost o

    • Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
    • Wrinkle Shield Plus Option With Steam
    • Advanced Moisture Sensing
    • Dimenisons (WHD) 29" X 45 1/8" X 29 1/4"



    Price Comparison & More Details
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment