Saturday, May 11, 2013

Remanufactured Breville XX800BLXL Die-Cast Hemisphere 2-Speed Blender with 67-Ounce Polycarbonate Jar

Remanufactured Breville XX800BLXL Die-Cast Hemisphere 2-Speed Blender with 67-Ounce Polycarbonate Jar



Remanufactured Breville XX800BLXL Die-Cast Hemisphere 2-Speed Blender with 67-Ounce Polycarbonate Jar
Best Blender EVER
I hesitated to put down so much money for a blender with a company I hadn't any experience. What an amazing product and what an amazing company. Mine worked perfectly for a few weeks and then the motor stopped working (it was a refurbished one I got from Amazon). Breville was just the best! They sent me a packaging return label by email within the hour and had a new one to me within a week. The motor wasn't repairable so they just sent a new one. With this kind of customer service on their products and they way Breville stands behind their product just amazed me. The blender is also great. I will not hesitate to plunk down money for a Breville product again. The blender is a great product. My daughter throws whatever she wants in her smoothie in there and it has a pulsing action that moves everything around and up and down. Perfect smoothie everytime: no scraping the sides down or having to stir it down mid-blend. I tried crushed ice: perfect sno-cone thin shavings. The...

In Kitchen Heaven
I was a little leery about buying something that was refurbished, but I'm so glad that I did. Half Price!! -What a deal. It comes out of the box just like a brand new one. -Fabulous Blender. - I phoned Breville to find out if the Polycarbonate Pitcher was BPA free and they said that if it has the measurements written in red, then it is BPA free.. if the writing is in blue, then it's not BPA free. This refurbished one that I bought here on Amazon has the measurements in red, so I'm happy. I also asked them about buying a replacement gasket so that I would have one on hand if it's ever necessary, they do sell them for $10 plus shipping.
Apart from the obvious wonders of the motor, the one minute timer and the looks, the other aspect of this blender that I love love love is that it's so easy to clean. It's all dishwasher safe but it's actually as easy to rinse out than it would be to put it into the dishwasher.. when you remove the one piece blade system the opening into the pitcher...

smoothie heaven
Have had this blender for about a month and have used it every single day. The Blade makes easy work of frozen fruit and protein powders are no longer chalky tasting after a whirl in this machine. I have never spent this much on a blender before and I can honestly say it is worth every cent.

1000-Watt blender offers push-button controls and 2 speed settings, plus pulse.

  • 1000-watt blender offers push-button controls and 2 speed settings plus pulse
  • Extra-wide stainless-steel blades hug bowl to prevent food from being trapped
  • Stainless-steel and polymer motor helps eliminate friction and create quiet blending
  • Dishwasher-safe 67-ounce polycarbonate jar with measurement markings and leak-free lid
  • Measures 7 by 7-3/4 by 18-1/4 inches



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment