Friday, May 10, 2013

George Foreman 84-Inch Removable Plate Grill, Red

George Foreman 84-Inch Removable Plate Grill, Red



George Foreman 84-Inch Removable Plate Grill, Red
Poor Quality!!!
I have used on of these grills before, a room mates, and never had a problem with thiers. I purchased one for myself and have had nothing but problems with it.
First and for most, it does not heat up all the way. The grill takes a long time to cook even the thinest chicken or steak.
Secound, the non-stick coating has come off of the removeable plates, with only a few months use.
And there seems to be loose parts inside the grill.

This is my third purchase of this grill
I didn't need all the extra plates. I only use the main plates but being able to remove for cleaning sure make a difference. They must have made a few improvements in the heating elements because this grill reall heats fast. I use it nearly every morning to cook my bacon or sausage. I want to avoid as much gease as possible in my food and you can just watch it drain away with the George Foreman grill. There is all kinds of products for frying and grilling but this is the best product I've found. Just take a paper towel when your done and make sure to wipe off the plates and it ready to go again.

George Foreman Grill
I purchased this mainly because it has removable plates; however, the food does not compare in taste to the small grill. Food tastes flat. I would return it if it wasn't so much trouble. I went back to using my small, compact George Foreman grill even though it takes a lot longer to clean it - the food tastes 100% better!

This george foreman classic plate grill serves 5. Its removable plates are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning along with the non-stick surface. They are designed to grill, griddle, bake and make waffles.

  • Dual power and ready indicator lights
  • Variable temperature control
  • 2-dishwasher safe removable plates
  • George tough nonstick coating
  • Exclusive fat removing design



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment