Sunday, May 12, 2013

Samsung RSG307AARS 29.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star

Samsung RSG307AARS 29.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star



Samsung RSG307AARS 29.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star
Best Refridgerator I Have Seen.
I have owned this large fridge for about 9 month now and couldn't be happier. I works great at keeping my food fresher longer, vegatable last around 50% longer if I had to put a number on it. Its has vents on each shelf to ensure adequate airflow everywhere. The freezer has never had any frost develop, not even a drop. Unlike the other review the ice maker works flawlessly creating around 5+ pounds a day. I have two friends that own high end LGs and I like this icemaker more than any of theres. There comes with an LED touch screen, but about $1000 more in price too. The wine rack on this one is a nice touch for keeping some whites around the house.
The only complaints I have is large tall items like a gallon of milk can only be put in the door. Obviously you could adjust the shelves, but this would result in one of them becoming uselessly small. This isn't a huge problem as we just keep large items in the drawer, but still an adjustment from most fridges I am use too. Also the...

incredible space and quiet
First impression....incredible space!!! We just traded in our hopelessly small 23 cu.ft. for this 30 cu.ft. hercules of a refrig. I actually have a separate
shelf for my fish, chicken, pork and beef and yet another for ice cream and desserts plus pizza...you can't get any better than this. Be aware, I'm 5'6" and this refrigerator is DEEP and i will have to stand on my toes to reach the back of the upper shelves on the freezer and refrig sides. Also, with the back lighting
you will find that you put things on the shelves in a different order. I put all my "mexican" related items on the far right, top shelf..salsa's, taco sauce, cheese sauce, etc; and then next to that pesto, and so on over to the far left so that i can now calculate exactly where i'm going in my new refrig. sure it will taking
some getting used to and training my attention deficit husband but I LOVE THIS REFRIGERATOR. If you need extra hight besides the side doof area for things like extra jugs of...

great refrigerator so far
i have no complaints about this refrigerator and highly recommend it. I've only had it for a few days but have been impressed thus far. the size and features are great. I saw a review that complained about the lighting, I think the lighting is outstanding.

  • Large Capacity 30 cu. ft.
  • Premium External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
  • Automatic In-Door Ice Maker
  • Dual LED Tower Lighting in refrigerator and freezer
  • Twin Cooling Plus System
  • Multi Air Flow
  • Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
  • Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves
  • Gallon Door Bins

    • Premium External Filtered Water And Ice Dispenser
    • Automatic In-Door Ice Maker
    • Dual LED Tower Lighting In Refrigerator And Freezer
    • Dimensions (WHD): 35 3/4" X 69 1/2" X 36 3/4"



    Price Comparison & More Details
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment