Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kalorik Mini Cooler, Red

Kalorik Mini Cooler, Red



Kalorik Mini Cooler, Red
Love the machine, but it only worked for about 8-12 weeks
I've been searching high and low for a really cool soda machine for my kitchen! I saw this one and decided to purchase it. After using it for about 4 weeks, I noticed there was a lot of water standing in the bottom of the machine. I contacted the company and they assured me this was normal. I made the wrong decision to go ahead and keep the machine.

It has only been a few short weeks since then and now the machine don't work at all! It has stayed plugged in and not moved around, it's not been mistreated in any way. It was working fine one day, then the next it just completely stopped. My window for returns is closed now so what do I do? I am stuck with a $200 machine that I enjoyed for just a few weeks. To top that off, this was a Christmas present. What a disappointment!

Insanely awesome!!
I've had this machine for about 3 years and it's still going strong. Let me give you the pros and cons of the machine

PROS

Holds 12 cans of soft drinks. Before I got it, I only expected it to have 6. But it decided to surprise me by adding another space right behind the one visible in the door.

It has a built-in refrigerating system to keep all of the drinks nice and cool.

The hardware is very sturdy. I weigh a lot and this machine still has enough strength to support me, though I don't do it very often.

Nice old-fashioned design. It looks like drink machines did in the 60s.

It's small enough to fit in compact places. This can be very useful when you don't have a lot space to spare :)

CONS

Coolness cannot withstand outdoor heat. I tried selling drinks at a garage sale only to find that the drinks were moderately cold. If you plan on using this machine outdoors during the summer, I don't recommend...

So cool
This is by far the coolest thing ie bought in awhile. It works as described and keeps the soda extremely cold. I get man compliments regarding this in my "movie theatre" basement. The only downside is the lack of a light inside. It would be cool if it lit up like other soda machines so that you could see the choices better in a dim,Ed environmen. But other than that..get it :)

Collectors will love the RETRO themed detailing on this nostalgic vending fridge. Its red exterior features the Drink O Matic logo in polished chrome and the words "Ice Cold" below the open compartment at the bottom. The unit can hold up to 12-ounce cans. To further evoke a nostalgic trip down memory lane, the fridge will dispense the beverage of choice at the push of a button vending-machine style. The unit cools up to 32 degrees F below the ambient temperature, and its thermoelectric cooling system runs quietly and efficiently, without any of the noise or vibration associated with compressor-style units. The vending fridge runs on 110-volt AC power for use at home or at the office, but can also operate using 12-volt DC power for tailgating parties or when entertaining on a boat.

  • Patented design
  • Can cooler with automatic dispenser function
  • Holds 12 cans
  • Chrome handle and window frame
  • 6 press buttons : only press a button and retrieve cold can in the dispenser area



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment