Saturday, May 11, 2013

G5 Next Grilleration - Red

G5 Next Grilleration - Red



G5 Next Grilleration - Red
A Good Multi-Purpose Appliance For the Money
I bought this from an on-line/tv retailer when it was offered as a special value. I paid about $100 for it at the time and did not do any comparison shopping because the seller offered a liberal 'no ask' return policy which had been extended for Xmas returns.
I had a specific reason for ordering this item. I wanted a multi purpose grill/griddle/waffle iron that would eliminate the need for separate appliances since I currently have too many appliances stashed all over the kitchen.
After reading the instruction book very carefully, I was good to go. This makes excellent steaks, chops, and burgers. I've used it to make grilled cheese sandwiches, grill vegetables, make mini pizzas on the griddle top as well as quesadillas, potato pancakes, crepes, bacon, eggs, sausage, waffles on the waffle iron component, and pretty much anything else someone might normally make. The results have been good to great based on the suggested cooking times.
I have encountered no problems with...

Great Choices, good recipe book, versatile!
During our move a year ago we gave up many (most) of our small electric appliances. I purchased this so that I could replace many of them - it turns out it is all I need.

I have made waffles on several occasions. They always turn out perfectly, even better than my old waffle maker.
The grill itself has held everything from hamburgers to steaks, and my husband has been pleased with those results.

It acts as a small oven, baking small portions, and it also works nicely as a portable griddle. I have also used it for Paninis. It is the most versatile item I have owned, and I highly recommend the fact that it packs a lot of functions in a very small space.

I have added the George Foreman Omelet Plates for the G5 George Foreman Grill and now use it for pocket sandwiches and omelets. This little plate can make three small pie crusts or even turnovers!

Since I have an...

Bad grill
When it got here my wife felt it had already been opened. Sure enough, it was broke and box contents just thrown back into the box.
I called the store about the problem, they asked I take a couple pictures and they would ship a new one. Now I ask you , how's that for customer service? Really happy about that.

George Foreman Next Grilleration G5 Grill...The G5 is a multi-purpose grill that lets you knock out the fat while grilling and gives you the ability to cook waffles as well as anything you can dream up with the griddle / bake plate. 84 square inch grilling surface for family cooking; 5 dishwasher-safe removable grill plates for easy clean up; Temperature control dial for perfect results every time; Adjustable tilt angle lets your choose between sloped or flat cooking surface; Metal extended loop handle is ergonomic & durable; George Tough Triple non-stick coating is durable & eliminates need for oil; Patented sloped grill design knocks out the fat; Embedded heat elements provide consistent heat & rapid recovery time; Dishwasher-safe removable plates with cool-touch handles for easy clean up; 5 Plates included: 2 Ribbed grill plates, 2 Waffle plates, 1 Griddle / Bake plate; 2 drip trays catch run off liquids for no-mess clean up; 2 spatulas are customized for grill.

  • Interchangeable plates with triple non-stick coating
  • Includes: 1 grill plate, 1 steak plate, 2 waffle plates and 1 shallow pan
  • On/off button
  • Temperature control
  • Power and ready light



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment