Saturday, April 27, 2013

Samsung DW7933LRAWW 24" White Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star

Samsung DW7933LRAWW 24" White Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star



Samsung DW7933LRAWW 24
Sparkly clean glasses
I just installed this dishwasher in my home and used it for two loads of dishes. My first impression is that this dishwasher works great. The dishes and glasses were very dirty. I scraped them off and rinsed some of the dishes and the glasses came out sparkly clean. Some of the dishes were not as clean as I would have liked, but I think that is because there was dried food on the plates.
I am happy so far with the machine and I would recommend it.





Clean dishes thoroughly with this Samsung 24 tall tub built-in dishwasher that features a hard-food disposer with a 3-tiered filter to help eliminate the need for prerinsing The stainless-steel tub resists cracks rust and hard-water damage



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment