Sunday, April 28, 2013

Electrolux : EWDW6505GW Fully Integrated Dishwasher - White

Electrolux : EWDW6505GW Fully Integrated Dishwasher - White



Electrolux : EWDW6505GW Fully Integrated Dishwasher - White
Worst dishwasher I have ever owned at any price!
DO NOT BUY THIS DISHWASTER!

I have owned this dishwasher for about a year now.

The good: Extremely Quiet!

The bad: Worst cleaning dishwasher I have ever owned at any price (been using dishwashers for 25 years) Buy a Bosch or KitchenAid if you want a quiet dishwasher that can also clean. Does not dry the dishes, even when using heat dry. Leaves a film on the dishes (even with a rinse agent) that ruins your dishes. I am replacing the dishwasher and all my dishes this week.

Very Bad Experiences
I paid a lot of money for this dishwasher, and have had to call for service on seven occasions, in less than three years. Luckily I purchased an extended warranty, but it will run out soon. I have consistently had error code 01, "leak detected", and it has been repaired seven times, but it happened again today! Electrolux will not replace the unit. Last time it went out we had to wait a month for a modification kit to come in that was supposed to fix it for good. I'm still laughing!!!, because here is the same problem again today.
I love that it is quiet, and it does a decent job on cleaning, but it is not worth half of the money I paid for it. Perhaps I got a lemon, but I'll never know because Electrolux will not replace it so that I can see. My advise--DON'T BUY AN ELECTROLUX DISHWASHER!!!!!!



Electrolux



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment