Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Electrolux EIDW6105G 24" Built-In Dishwasher with IQ-Touch Controls and Luxury-Quiet and Luxury-Quiet, Black

Electrolux EIDW6105G 24" Built-In Dishwasher with IQ-Touch Controls and Luxury-Quiet and Luxury-Quiet, Black



Electrolux EIDW6105G 24
two words
It sucks.

I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this. We were at Nebraska Furniture Mart and the salesman suggested this piece of poop.

I usually research a ton before I purchase an expensive product... and if I would have, I wouldn't be stuck with this dish"washer". Just stay away please.

Pure crap. Don't buy it
I have owned this Electrolux dishwasher for several years and I can't wait for it to completely break so I can replace it. It no longer cleans very well. Is not as quiet as it once was. Had to replace a filter component that broke within 2 years and not covered by warranty. The roller assembly is now coming apart when I slide the top shelf out. Replacement part is less than $25 but I have to completely remove the dishwasher to replace them. The door squeaks when you open and close it. Just an overpriced piece of junk. Buy something else.

LEMON - BEWARE
Do not buy this dishwasher. I had it for almost 3 years and then it came up with the error code that a leak was detected. 10 service calls, 2 different technicians later, it's still leaks. Electrolux knows it but won't let you know until you have the problem. Then there's a "leak kit" that is supposed to fix this model. It doesn't. The leak is somewhere they can't find and the technicians don't want to waste their time trying to find it. Electrolux offers a "rebate" to get a new unit. Who wants the same bad product that they don't stand behind? I've wasted lots of time with service calls and washing dishes. I'm done with Electrolux. Look at all the service issues on-line for this item. I'm not the only one with issues.

Electrolux

  • Quick Wash Cycle
  • Largest Usable Capacity
  • IQ-Touch Controls
  • ENERGY STAR(R)
  • Multiple Wash Cycles and Options



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment