Friday, April 26, 2013

Bosch SHE3AR52UC Ascenta 24" White Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star

Bosch SHE3AR52UC Ascenta 24" White Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star



Bosch SHE3AR52UC Ascenta 24
Outstanding for the price
Let's try something a little different this time. Everyone reading this already knows about Bosch's reputation, top ratings in Consumer Reports, blah blah etc. It's also likely that most of you are looking at this as a replacement. So that's the way I'm going to approach it: a review of my new Bosch dishwasher as it compares to the 15-year-old mid-range Whirlpool (similarly priced, IIRC) it replaced. This should give you a good idea what to expect relative to what you had, plus a little insight as to how the state of the art has changed over the past decade.

Good:
- Sharp appearance; much better looking than what it replaced. It's like the difference between, say, a 2013 Ford Taurus and a mid-1980s model; the old one was sharp-looking at the time, but from a 2012 perspective it's pretty lame.
- The Bosch is AMAZINGLY quiet. I used to be able to hear the dishwasher running from the next room. The first time I started up the new one, I literally had to put my...

Bosch shoud be better
I purchased this appliance three years ago because of the name brand and have experienced nothing but headaches. I'm currently looking to purchase another dishwasher because this one is one irritation after the next. Presently the soap dispenser doesn't work (rendering it useless), it's not going into wash cycles when we press the power button, and even when we use the appropriate and suggested products for soap and rinse agent, the dishes do not come out looking clean.

Do not choose this dishwasher.

This BOSCH dishwasher puts my previous KENMORE dishwaher to shame!
Wow, purchased this dishwasher about 2 weeks ago, and to date can honestly say it is the BEST appliance I have ever owned. My 4 year old Kenmore which I paid over $1,000.00 for never cleaned my dishes completely (even after multiple service calls)and was very loud - had to go bye bye Kenmore Hello Bosch. This Bosch although it is not rated as the quietest in the line is amazingly quiet...I forget that I have started the dishwasher at all. Has a strainer at the bottom which catches all the large debris and is easy to remove and clean. The dishes come out clean every time and it is very easy to operate. After this purchase I will definitely make BOSCH my new appliance of choice for all my household needs.

Free 100-day supply of finish Quantum detergent with this dishwasher ENERGY STAR qualified appliance The Ascenta line of dishwashers offers outstanding Bosch quietness efficiency and a rich feature set as a superior alternative to all-plastic tub dis...

  • 50 dBA- Quietest in its class
  • Saves up to 280 gallons of water each year
  • Self-Latching Door Stays Put and Latches
  • Stainless Steel TallTub w/ *PP
  • 4 Wash Cycles and 2 Options



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment