Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Haier DWL7075MBSS Energy Star Fully Integrated Design 6-Cycle Dishwasher, Stainless Steel

Haier DWL7075MBSS Energy Star Fully Integrated Design 6-Cycle Dishwasher, Stainless Steel



Haier DWL7075MBSS Energy Star Fully Integrated Design 6-Cycle Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Haier Dishwasher DWL4035MCSS
Haier Dishwasher DWL4035MCSS
Stay away from this brand. The first 2 I received did not work, The third one did but things are starting to break. Customer Service is a night mare. I have been trying to get a part under warranty for over a month now and keep on getting the run around. Oh and did I mention this dishwasher is under a year old. My advice is stay away from this brand. My next dishwasher will be a Sears Kenmore as I had in the past. They run for a good 10 years and never had any major problems with them. This is just my experience with this brand and I will never buy this product again.
Dave





Energy Star Qualified Dishwasher with SteamRite Technology and Integrated Controls

  • Tall-tub, Stainless Interior
  • Fully Integrated Display
  • 6 Wash Levels / 3 Wash Arms
  • 6 Cycles, NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse and Auto Wash Cycle
  • Turbidity Sensor



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment