Monday, April 29, 2013

Emeril by T-fal RK302EUS 8-in-1 Multi Cooker and 10-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker, Silver

Emeril by T-fal RK302EUS 8-in-1 Multi Cooker and 10-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker, Silver



Emeril by T-fal RK302EUS 8-in-1 Multi Cooker and 10-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker, Silver
Emeri's Rice and Multi-cooker
My Mother-in-law gave me this a few months ago and I wasn't sure of what I could really do with it. It came with instructions and a recipe booklet. I have used it about 3 or 4 times already. I'm starting to really love it! It's easy to use, clean, and cook with. You can even make desserts with it. It takes a few times to get used to it but once you do, you'll use it alot!

How do you use it? No instructions with it
I was excited when I received my Emeril by T-fal 8-in-1 multi and rice cooker in the mail. It is the first Emeril product I have bought and the only product I have purchased on the Home Shopping Network. The box included the mediocre recipe book but no instructions on how to operate the darned thing. I tossed my old rice cooker in the trash the day before I opened it because I was confident that the Emeril Multi Cooker would be better and more versatile than my old rice only cooker. Now I am not so sure. Unlike they said on the infomercial, it is not "Self Explanatory" or "Easy to Use". Good Luck! If anybody knows how it works, please post it.



Emeril by T-fal RK302E001 8-in-1 Multi Cooker and 10-Cup Rice Cooker, Silver

  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
  • Control panel with 8 in 1 versatile cooking programs
  • Automatic cooking with pre-set functions to cook a variety of dishes
  • Automatic keep warm with delayed start function
  • Multi-layer and textured bowl provides even heat distribution and it?s dish-washer safe
  • 1-year limited warranty



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment